Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hottie Of The Moment

Now, I'm obsessed with a new hottie. The one before, is yesterday's news. Now, lets talk about my new obsession. His name is Kainen Setiawan, is of Indonesian Nationality, but based in Kuala Lumpur. Apparently his working for this company that organizes the Malaysian International Fashion Week and is apparently a fresh graduate from a University.

I don't know his age but I would assume that he's between 21 to 23. From his pictures he does seem a wee bit short but his face has this Zac Efron Indonesian Feel to it? Also he has hair like those Japanese Anime, Hair that won't go out of shape even after standing behind a 747 jet engine on full blast.
He's a gym dude. It's something that many people find attractive. But he's also vain. But I bet many of you readers can relate to that! haha!
Okay, this particular picture he looks like a Japanese or some Korean pop star who got invited to sing in a karaoke joint. Very Nice picture, very nice make up too:)
I like this particular picture. It makes me wanna pinch his cheeks. He is fit, small but fit. I should call him the male version of Eva Longoria, petite, but toned and well built.

So all in all, I give this guy an 8 out of 10. He is cute. Adorable and I would love to have him for dinner. Too bad about his height though. Maybe I'll give him a 7.5 la instead. What do you think? Comment and tell me!

*Please do click on the advertisements on my site. I really do appreciate it. And pictures of Kainen Setiawan is obtained from facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment