Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kenrick's 21st Birthday.

So I was invited by my friend Justin to his good friend's 21st birthday party in Sentosa. It was really nice of Justin to invite me to his party and it was even nice of Kenrick for treating me to a wonderful dinner and a wonderful time.

Call me sakai but I tried Goose Liver for the very first time of my life. And I love it so much. From now onwards, I will special order goose liver and make it as one of my specialties for any party that I throw!

The night was practically a get to know people night for me, over dinner, I chit chatted with a bunch of new people and just had a good time talking about random things. After dinner though we went to Kenrick's rented villa somewhere and got the party started.

I drank alot that night, Champagne, Beer, Wine, Shots, Baileys to name a few, there was even a pinyata for the birthday boy to thrash and condoms came flying out of it. I was being crazy after a few drinks and was dancing like an idiot. Security then came to the villa and wanted to do a headcount. I left the party after that. But I was having fun the whole way!








No comments:

Post a Comment