Monday, January 25, 2010

FOTOS

I finally picked up the elusive cross-processed Fisheye film today. I have two grievances about this - 1. They said they'd call when it was done, because I dropped it in when they were waiting on a new part for the machine so couldn't give me a date. I actually went in to see if the machine was fixed and my photos have been there for a week.
2. It cost $29.75 for one set of prints and a disc. Even with cross-processing, I'm sure that is horrendously expensive. Well, it was only $18.90 at the other camera place for prints and a disc, and you're using the same chemicals in cross-processing.

I don't know, its quite apparent from these that I'm horrendously bad at holding my hand still while taking pic-chaz. Regardless, this is my first attempt at using my fisheye!





No comments:

Post a Comment