Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WDT: Kilt Owners Host Soire for Doheny for Congress

      On the same day Matt Doheny is interviewed on radio for the first time in this campaign, he holds a high dollar (by NNY standards) fundraiser at a dude ranch near Chaumont.
      The soire at the Lucky Star Ranch is hosted by Tilted Kilt (their website link is featured on http://www.mayorsbar.com/ ) owners Doreen and Jody Garrett and features a range of prices up to a ten grand a couple.
       For the MSM story they own Otis Technologies and Overhead Door.
       The dress code is "ranch casual".   I don't know what that is, but I have been to the Kilt.
       As for the radio interview...It's on the HOTLINE on AM 1240 WATN....The invite for the soire included a nice palm card geared for the primary on June 26. 
       This week, invitees to the Doheny wedding also got a post card update on the logistics for that event on June 30......
        The card asked if I had any special dietary requirements.....Yes I do...Red meat conservatism !
Watertown Daily Times | 'Ranch casual' Doheny fundraiser on June 20

No comments:

Post a Comment