Sunday, October 26, 2008

a story from a friend

during the second time we went out.. he was more... u know.. showing more interest lah

like leaning closer to me... hands at the back of my waist..

talking closer and more eye contact also

and then when we dropped him off he asked wether i wanted to stay over i said ok.. since i liked him mah..

steph drove back with my car loh

we were just on the bed lah cuddling going to bed ish..

talking talking then tiba tiba... "is it okay if I kiss you"

i didnt say anything i just kissed him la... my god hes such a bad kisser!!!!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuckkk

Then after making out (i tried to force him kiss my way, he improved a bit but he still sucked), he just talked abit.. and I told him.. why suddenly he’s like this. And i was saying i don’t want just a casual relationship. Be honest with me. I’m not up to be fuck buddies. What are we now those kinda questions lah.

He didn’t know how to answer. Everything I ask, he answer with another question. So definitely something not right lah. My instincts were just itching me at the gut. Everything i ask he goes “I don’t know.. what do u think?” or.. “I don’t know.. i jsut really really like you. I don’t know why.. you’re beautiful and intelligent. I jsut really like you”

I was thinking... oooooooookay in my mind. Eventhough I liked him, maybe like a teeny wweeny bit lah, everything he says and does just keeps turning me off bah.. potong steam u know wat i mean? Demerits kao kao.

So he asked me lah “so wat do u want to do?” i thought he was asking me wat we should next like go out kah? Or whatever. And eventhough I like him, i didn’t want him to think that i yang want to be his gf bah... so i said.. i dunno i guess we can hang out more.. go out more.. wat do u think? Wat do u wanna do?

I swear jay. He did this.

He stared me down. In the eyes. And with the most serious, jiwang, emo-sih face..

“I just want to make love to you”

Omg. Can die.

No comments:

Post a Comment