Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BeachWear Photoshoot today. SHIT!

So there was the beach photoshoot in Tanjung Aru today. And apparently there was this subsidiary title up for grabs. The Sexiest Pose. Due to technical difficulties (my flabby body), I don't think I will be winning this title at all. I wanted to bring my dog for the photoshoot but i didn't. So all the Paparatzi were focusing on the other contestants that have better bodies than me and some of the other contestants with technical difficulties as well;)

So I got there at like 3.30p.m. I had Ricky do my makeup. And then made my way down the beach. But I don't wanna talk about that, I wanna talk about the whole situation after the beach photo shoot. Well, it was raining, the wind was strong, I was freezing, the other contestants were also cold, and wet. So when we were back at our normal spot, I decided to become busy body and took some pictures of the contestants, there were however hundreds of photographers, literally, taking pictures of them and I became one of them!This isn't Keddy's most beautiful picture, but I do love his eyes;)
We were dining in this food court, the food were free though, and that was before we did the rehearsal for the catwalk.
My competitor Frederick tried on my sister's sunglasses, so I took a picture to see how he looked like in them.
Apparently she was Miss Sabah or something, she's very pretty. Also one of the finalist
My competitor Charles, I bet he's aiming for the Mr. Congeniality title as well. Damn him! He has a nice body though.
The Organizer Mr. Peter Dickylee.
All these three contestants have abs. I'm the odd one out.
The tallest guy in the middle is popular amongst my gay friends, my mom seems to think he's cute as well. But too bad he's from China.
Yvonne, Kim and I and the China Boy.
I was telling the Chinese boy of how small his eyes were.
Really small.
He's not photogenic.
I tried to take this artistic feel towards the photographers snapping at the models.
These photographers were snapping away at a posing Yvonne.
My attempt with flash.
I like the lighting for this pictures and the pictures below.
Edna doesn't look good here.
Attempt 2.
Frederick's Arms are yummyyyyyy!
BB cafe tanjung Aru.
China Boy.
He's the guy with the biggest ahem, SHOE, in the competition.
Chinese and Chinese-er.
Thats about it. Love Ya bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment