Thursday, February 10, 2011

A thought

I was thinking about how life is so complicated. How life is so stressful. How life is so hard on us.

I then start to think about how good life is as well, how lucky I am to have what i have.

Sure, there are lots of people who have more than i do, but that doesnt mean that they don't have their own personal problems as well.

It's just that sometimes, when we do have problems, we feel like we are the only ones in the world who are having problems, because all the people around us are smiling. But then what we don't realize is that, just like us, even though we have our own problems, we still try to put up a face whereby we look like we don't.

That is why sometimes we feel like we're alone when it comes to these things.

I wish that life will be less stressful, I wish that life would be easier, but then again, life wouldn't be worth it without a few challenges.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment