Saturday, November 12, 2011

I was contemplating on something an ex said to me earlier. I was talking about how serial daters are better than being a slut. But my ex made a good point, it isn't good to be a serial dater because whenever u date someone, you give a part of yourself to that person. So the more you date, the more you lose yourself and maybe eventually someday, there's nothing left to give.

So, dating is very draining, it's so draining emotionally and mentally when it doesn't go well. But of course, there are the good times of dating, which is why people, which is why I always like to date. I get excited with every new 'relationship' that I get into because the honeymoon period is just so awesome! It's not really a bad thing but that's something that needs to be worked on because it isn't healthy.

Like right now, I'm so drained emotionally and mentally but the other person isn't the one to blame. It just reached to the point where it seems like there's nothing left to talk about. But then again, I could be bi-polar. I could be emotionally unstable and I could be worrying too much.

But I will see how I can work this out and see what I can do. I guess I just gotta sleep on it :)

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment