Monday, June 30, 2008

Movie Night and Food in One Borneo.


Well well well, I went to One Borneo for the second time since I've got back. But this time I was there to watch a movie. Apparently Ness was invited by her cousin Stephanie to go and watch this Steve Carrell and Anne Hathaway movie called "Get Smart". I didn't want to go at the first place because I had a long day at work and I might be tired. But Ness was smart enough to use the "I always kawan you with your GAY friends excuse."

The movie was at 9.20pm but Ness came at 8.50. One Borneo was like 30 minutes away which caused Ness to drive her unstable Nissan Terrano like a Formula One car which was by far one of the scariest rides I have ever been on. The movie was great, the cinema, Even better. We headed off to upper star though after that to have some light supper. Thanks to Cassie's sister and her boyfriend whom I forgotten but I will remember soon for the movie passes and the iced lemon tea, honestly, I wanna pay!


*Please click on the Mudah, Digi, Mr Potato ads placed by Nuffnang, I would really appreciate it! ANd for a totally different post, please visit, www.xanga.com/jeffreytanggau

No comments:

Post a Comment