Monday, June 22, 2009

Life Update (In Pictures)

I've been busy doing some random things to pass my time. Lately I flew to Kuala Lumpur to look for my apartment. And actually found one, Harvest Festival also came by and I had some Jobs that I did during the celebration. I got into college and met a few friends along the way, so here is an update of what I've been doing in pictures ;)

I was in Kuala Lumpur during this time. My cousin June celebrated her Birthday in Asian Heritage Row. We were at this club called The Loft. Managed to meet quite a few friends of hers' and even managed to get lucky ;) My cousin opened 3 bottles of JD that night but we only managed to finish one and a half. She also had a minor accident while driving her car right before we headed to the club. I swore to myself that I will not get into the car with her if she's driving! HAHA!
I've also recently joined Mr Kaamatan 2009. I went for the Klang Valley selection in Kuala Lumpur because I needed to find my apartment. So I just decided to join the KL selection. The guy next to me is called Armani Kent and he's quite intelligent! He apparently has a Masters Degree. Apart from that, I won about Rm1000 from the competition and it was an experience I would never forget. However, I'm going to represent Klang Valley in the finals for Mr Kaamatan 2009 on the 27th of June in Jesselton point! Wish me luck!
This was me hosting Mrs Kaamatan Drag in Q Bar a few weeks back. The competition was quite fun and there were games that involved rice wine. From the picture above we can see one and a half guys arm wrestling. The winner for that night got a complimentary Jug of beer. The show was fun, the club was packed, and I had the experience of Hosting a Kadazan Dusun Event!
This is my lovely cousin June. This picture was taken in some lovely restaurant in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. It was nice seeing her there and I had tons of fun with her ;) Her apartment near KLCC is awesome and I would love to have an apartment like hers' someday. SHe is apparently a designer for Olumnis Batik in Kota Kinabalu and is quite talented! You should drop by her store sometime ;)
And last but not least, my K.K friends. Hafeez, Fareed, Allysa and Anne. Since meeting my new "geng" it's been nothing but awesome! I've experienced so much from this group of people and made so much new besties on the way! This was taken while I was partying in Barsu with them, already half drunk with my ballooned face! I am so "GOOD LOOKING" :) hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment