Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hottie Of The Moment

I came upon these pictures when I saw it appear on my phone. When I clicked the profile on facebook, I can't view her bloody wall. However, I still managed to see the photos and they are fierce! This girl is known as Kristine Kim Tanggau and she is 18 years old. She is my sister and yes, she put me on limited profile on her facebook. She's currently studying fashion design in Esmod Jakarta and the outfit she is wearing is created by her fellow student. I like the shade of purple though, it's very nice! The editing and the back ground makes it look good. Anyway, here are some photos of my younger sister.



To get to know more about her, please visit her site at http://www.kristinekimtanggau.blogspot.com

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment