Tuesday, December 28, 2010

high school jocks

Do any of you remember the high school jock? Where all the girls had a crush on and all the guys wanted to be. I was one of the highschool girls who had a major crush on the jocks. Throughout most of my primary and secondary school years, I was the fat fag who secretly wished he would be swept off his feet by the scho
ol's sportsmen or mvp basketball player. Only until my senior year in highschool I started to come out of my cocoon.

I wasn't exactly as hot as I am now (yes, I'm complimenting myself), but I certainly wasn't the fat kid anymore. People started to notice me but deep inside I still thought that I would never be as hot as the high school jocks. And I was still one of those little girls who had a major crush on them.

Fast forward four years. I'm twenty one, and looking at these high school jocks, and of course some of the guys who were 'hotstuff' back then, they aren't actually 'hotstuff' anymore. They're unfit, fat, balding and rugged. It's sad to actually see their looks deteriorate while the former fat fag is getting better looking. Well, most of them are getting uglier la with a small amount getting better looking or mantaining their looks. And there are also the ugly getting uglier and normal getting uglier as well.

Life is so unfair.

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment