Monday, December 13, 2010

letting it out

Life has been quite hard on me lately yet it's so easy. I have been quite up tight about how I'm feeling over the past two weeks because I know that my loved ones are suffering more than I am. I am working my butt of and I have normal issues just like everybody else. I worry about money, just like everyone else.

Whatever problem I was having, I kept it in and hid it with a smile because I knew that people out there were facing more troubles. My friends and loved ones are also facing similar situations but like me, they put on a smile because they don't want to worry or trouble their loved ones as well.

But I want to let it out. I am in debt to my university, have to fork out money from my ass to pay for house rent, my scholarship application got rejected to name a few.

Phew, I feel better now:)

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment