Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So my ex got dumped.

I was in the car with a good friend of mine who told me that my ex got dumped by his boyfriend because apparently my ex was being a cheating bitch. Well, there were rumors of his cheating, my ex was "known" in Kuala Lumpur so everyone talks.

I don't actually hate my ex. I'm just quite irritated at him because of how he looks at things.

So upon hearing the news, i sent my ex a text saying "hey, how's your perfect life? I heard you just got dumped"

It was childish, it was bitchy, it felt good.

Honestly I am happy that his life is perfect. But I've been so pissy with him lately because I met his "now" ex in the club a few weeks back and was being classy about it. No topic about my ex came up and me and his "now" ex pretended that we didn't know each other.

So anyhow, we talked, partied and I was being classy.

I got a call from my ex the day after saying that i was trying to ruin his "perfect" life.

Well, ex of mine, i didn't ruin it you slutty bitch.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

*Ps: I hear stories about him being a cheap slut when we were dating. It's not that it matters or anything. Because he was judging me on how I am quite friendly as if he's a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment