Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chuck Bass Turns Gay?!?!?!?!?!

Ed Westwick plays Chuck Bass and Neal Bledsoe plays John Ellis

I have got some JUICY news from some reliable source about Gossip Girl's Third Season!

Yepp! Thats right! Chuck Bass swings to my side! Sort of.

The people at Gossip Girl are saying that Chuck will share an on screen kiss with John Ellis, who is the head of freshman affairs in NYU. I'm not gonna spoil the story, but all i'm gonna say is that the kiss between Chuck and John is all part of Blair's plan to get ahead in NYU. However, there is a catch to the kiss.

Yum!

Considering Chuck Bass in the book swings both way, this twist would have been expected. I wonder when Humphrey would swing to the wild side :)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

P.s. Please click on the advertisements found on my site. I would really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment