Sunday, August 16, 2009

When you hear your best friends saying that they saw your ex...

Jordan: So how was last Friday and Saturday?

Mike: Crowded and was drunk like hell.

Jordan: Anybody Hot?

Mike: Same old same old.

Jordan: Yerrrrrr, come to KL eh!

Mike: I wanna go, but no money lah!

Mike: Oh, I saw Said in Q bar last Friday with another Indian Doctor.

Jordan: Oh, haha! I feel like strangling him.

Mike: Why?

Jordan: Don't know.

Mike: There were a hot guys from Brunei on Friday though. Fit fit Macho Macho.

Jordan: I thought you said that there were no hot guys?

Mike: They're not hot to me la, but they are the hot hot uncle uncle type.

Jordan: I don't do old guys la.

Mike: They did try to pick Said up though.

Jordan: Oh... Okay.

Mike: And the Indian Doctor that Said brought tried to hit on me, but I gave the blackie to Jay Shawn.

Jordan: Haha! Seriously?!

Mike: Yeah, It was Jay Shawn's Birthday, he bought four bottles!

Jordan: So did Said take anyone home?

Mike: I don't recall. Not sure, he was flirting with an old unattractive uncle.

Jordan: Eww...

Mike: They seemed serious.

Jordan: I need a boyfriend.

Anyway, that was the conversation I had with my best friend Mike on the phone this evening. When he did tell me that he saw my ex in the club, I felt jealous in a way. He was having fun ish and I was here being miserable. God I need a new boyfriend.

I don't know who S is dating now but well, I hope it turns out to be that old dude. Who knows? S might not be shallow after all. He likes old me, I wonder why he didn't hook up with the Bruneian dudes. Maybe he did la but ah, who cares.

I however seriously need to start dating, but where should I look? It's a little hard to find guys these days. It is easy but me being me, choosy, I find it hard to get one. Usually I like to do the chasing. I wonder why I would get uncomfortable if a guy were to go after me.

Maybe I enjoy a challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment