Thursday, August 20, 2009

Curse those Mosquito Killers!

So the food above is my failed attempt on making noodles look good. I wanted to do the whole presentation shit but when i finished cooking everything i was just like "fuck it!" because I was too damn hungry and I gobbled up every single piece of food on the picture above! It was good though, I wonder how the world would be like without the wonders of Indomee! I really miss the authentic Indonesian Indomee though, those are the best!
So this is the site of the people trying to kill of the mosquitoes from my apartment window. I tried to not let the whole smoke thing get into my house but dammit it came in! My eyes started to sting a little and i couldn't really breath properly!
This is part of my unfinished apartment. My mom got me this cheap ass sofa but i realised that the sofa is quite photogenic, in real life, it isnt that nice looking, i guess thats something the sofa and I have in common :)
This is another picture of the mosquito killing.
I looks like something is burning. But it's not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment