Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Seperated at Birth?

Have you ever hear people telling you that you look like someone they know? Well, I have, so MANY MANY times. It's so irritating. I've heard people say, "Oh, You look like a friend of mine!" "Oh, you look like my cousin, but he's better looking." or sometimes compliments like, "Oh, you look like Wang Lee Hom." or "You look like some Hong Kong actor...."

It gets a little old la, but anyway, my friends came over and DIane told me that I look like her friend. I said i hear it all the time. TO prove me wrong she went on friendster and opened his profile. He does not look like me la honestly, but there were a few pictures whereby he does look like me. I'm pretty shocked myself because when people make those claims, I can never see pictures of their friends. Until that day.
Apparently Diane told me that I really look like him from this angle and wearing this sunnies. He's straight by the way :)
This is the picture that made myself say that I kinda look like him.

What do you think?

xoxo

Jeffrey James

P.s. Please click on my adverts, i would really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment