Sunday, November 12, 2006

Super a lot of photos before I go...

BAH! It is now 1.28am! My flight tomorrow is at 255pm, and I have decided not to sleep till then and jio-ed Kelvin they all to play overnight MJ with me! (So that I will be tired and sleep on the plane, dum dum.)

However, at this point in time I have not finished blogging (obviously) and I still need to pack! Wah lan eh.

Kelvin will kill me, so here are the photos, hurriedly captioned.

Zouk Mambo Night


See, Kelvin is really red with anger.


With new-found friend Qing


Girls!


Kel and Ann


Qing + me


Tim is so act cute lor!

Hair extensions horror

I woke up one day and decided I shall take off my hair extensions myself, because I cannot trust the hair extension people to not tug off all my hair for me and still pay them $30.

So I took a pair of pilers, and begun.

It wasn't very easy. The extensions are looped into this metal round ring, and a strand of your original hair will also be looped in.

Then the metal ring is fastened by using a pair of pilers to KIAP it damn flat.

To take it out, you have to kiap it the reverse way, so that the metal ring now becomes a diamond shape, get it?

I started on the horrific task, which took me a grand total of 2.5 hours. Qihua told me she did the same thing as me, and took 4 hours lor.

Anyway, be scared:



This is the amount of REAL HAIR that I drop when I take each strand of extension out. It means thatI almost lost half of the original bunch of hair that is fastened with the extensions... :(

And it is tangled SOOOOOO bad.



Check out the tangles... It's fucking freaky.


1/3 done, 2/3 to go.

Amazingly enough, after two months of washing and dyeing the extensions are still in a totally mint condition!

However...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This is the amount of hair I dropped. Real hair.

Granted, most of them are hairs that fell during the 2 months, but why does my hair feel so thin now??!


Such nice hair, if only they really grew from my head.



How can anyone put that amount of hair onto their head and yet feel it's a normal amount? It's so weird...

Anyway, I would say I lost a grand total of maybe 20-25% of my hair. It's damn thin now, and I didn't even fucking cut the extensions part or anything!

So if you don't have enough hair to lose in the first place, best not go put it.

Eyelash extensions are good though!

If you take care of them, it won't cause your eyelashes to fall... I went to do coz I am going to meet Mike already! Hehehe...

I did it at Carragheen at $60! 68849924, if you want to get it too. It's called the Princess wild lashes or something. Look for Cherlyn!




Chio!


With makeup. :D

Dragonboating!

Went with Wanyi to support Weili and his team... =D

It was raining can... so stupid!


Smack you with the paddle



Act shuai!!!


Haha...


Weili is freaked out by the crowd...


See? Sooooo many people!

After that we met Shuyin... She took a long time to come lor, and when she came she had a gift for me!!!!!

Apparently, a few weeks ago, I wanted to buy a pink satin nightie in La Senza, and didn't in the end coz it didn't fit. I intended to, ahem, wear the nightie as a dress. Muahaha! Slut.

So, Wanyi took like 2 years to choose her bra, and I started measuring everyone's here and there (inclusive of how long people's noses are). Was just playing around, but the Teo lala went to remember my measurements!

AND AMAZINGLY ENOUGH SHE MADE A DRESS FOR ME!!! With a sewing machine!!!!!


IN PINK SATIN AND NICER THAN LA SENZA'S!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!! Very gan dong, want to cry!


Weili also likes it...


A Versace in our midst, and we didn't even notice.

So, in order to bao da Shuyin, I wore it within the next 2 hours. To....

Ferrari Party @ St James!




My ultimate dream is to hop from one ferrari to another, but I did not do that that night coz I didn't want to split Shuyin's dress.

I had to wear a halter neck inside though - the neh neh part is WAYYYYYYY too low! Apparently, inside Shuyin's mind I am that slutty. Muahahaha! She said she will alter for me again... *xin fu smile*


With my Rozzie


Girls Out Loud!

Surprise surprise! This is the director whose appendix ruptured. Gillian is so young and so talented ok! And pretty somemore. I almost cannot take it already.


With Joey, Rozz's boyfriend



Electrico's Amanda Ling and her bf!

He looks like Fiona Xie in the second photo, I swear. Nobody else I asked agrees.


The back of Shuyin's dress. Chio!


I also want to put one Ferrari at the back of my name.
Wendy Cheng Ferrari.


Joey and Ian Loon


Someone force-fed me like 1/3 of a shot, and I turned this red.


The horse appears to be female.


Were in the Bellini room


My dress, one and only in the world tailor-fitted!

Girls Out Loud in After Hours



Guess whose ass?


Max Loong!

Rozz is cameo-ing in After Hours, this new drama featuring Max, Utt, Joanne Peh and Linda Liao...


Boys put make up too


Rozz as a dream therapist. :D

Finally...



No comments:

Post a Comment