Monday, February 5, 2007

Busy making babies

Ha! Just kidding!

Anyway, I don't know why, but I've got nothing interesting to blog about lately!

I've just been lazing around with Mike watching Dvds - Lost season 3, Prison Break I and II, and My Name is Earl (which is fucking hilarious I tell you) and basically pigging out.

Teban Garden's ****** food place sucks! They tried to sell the poor angmoh 2 small pieces of tandoori chicken for $10!!!

Bloody hell! Singaporean hawker vendors really shouldn't cheat foreigners this way! Someone told me that in Newton, some bloody Chinese hawkers sold some angmohs a bowl of shark's fin soup for $300...!

$300, can you imagine? Those angmohs also stupid lar, should ask the price before ordering something that sounds like it could be very expensive lor.

Crazyass bastards are so scheming!! Hawker people are horrible.

I told Mike to repeat after me for future such scenarios:

"I will not pay XX dollars for your laksa/dvd player/bananas. I will now take a photo of your store and you, and report this atrocity to CASE. I will also write a letter to Straits Times forum. Good day."


That is, of course, in the case of him not being surrounded by, for example, a multitude of Sim Lim ah bengs.

So yeah, Mike paid $6 for the chicken in the end, and they went all threatening, saying that he is accusing them of overcharging him. GRRRRRRRRR! Poor Mike!

Anyway, here are some overdue photos of pictures our producer Joan Leong took during filming.

I'm really sad that Girls Out Loud is over! The whole experience was really fun, I enjoyed the company of Rozz and all our crew very much, and I felt like I was doing something productive for once.

Now I'm back to doing nothing mostly. Which also rules, don't get me wrong. It's fabulous to be a bummer. I need to find more bummer friends - people who play MJ, poker, and are game for suppers :D

So yeah, back to GoL. One of Rozz and my favourite past-time is to tease our poor sound-guy by speaking... erm... rude words into our microphones in a whisper. I really miss traumatizing him!

Photos:

OOOOOOH! Did I tell you guys I dyed my hair blue-black? I guess to most people it's not a big deal, but I've never had black hair since 1999 when I got out of secondary school!!!!!!!!

That's 8 years, holy moly!

For the past 3 years maybe, I've been hovering between blonde, light brown, and ashy green, and taking the plunge to go black is a big one ok, coz you can't go back to blonde again after that. Well your hair will all frizz out anyway.

Everyone tells me the black hair is nicer but I feel bloody common. Hate it!!!

Imma go blonde again in maybe 3 months. Can't take it.

Farewell, my lovely blonde hair.... Farewell:

Youth ep





Rozz and I at Wild wild wet...


My exotic dancing "instructor"! She is super nice and patient k! Can't say the same for her friend over there tho.

I photoshopped my armpit to look terribly clean and alluring.


With Darni, the super amazing beatboxer!


Glam kids.


They do appear really snotty but I like the bitchiness, being nice is super overrated. Mean is the new black, man.


Ever the cool Rozzie


Yea, check out my... rainbow.


Work ep



Rozz doing her signature "alamak" pose as she fails to carass the lips like she wants to shag it real bad.


Wooo, I could totally see her nipples.


Cleaning sheep's shit in the zoo. Grrrrr Blardy smelly!


You can't see it, but it is blazing inside that jumpsuit.


I was standing on a kerb so that I look like Rozz's height muahaha



How can people wear wool? The sheep's wool is really reallllly filthy, has like flies and shit trapped in it.


Our career counsellor. That about sums up our opinion of her.


The scary Subaru people.

Supernatural ep


I think we were talking about ghosts






Eh, cleansing house spirits




Babyboss!


This guy is my favourite nutcase in the show! When I first met him he smells really funny (like medicated oil), and he took out this sheet of yellow paper from his bag and put it on the floor.

It's like a huge talisman with lots of graphics, and he said he got it from Thailand or something, and the paper is for using some supernatural way to improve sex!

On it were many amatuerly drawn graphics of people fornicating, and one particular one had a girl getting screwed by a horse! I am sooooo traumatized!

Well, you have to go see the clips to see how crazy Babyboss is.


Rozz, with a witch, a bomoh, a sorceror, and a skeptic.




Us in front of Old Changi Hospital. Nope, I didn't really see any ghosts there...

Dating ep





EWWWWWW.... Steven Lim and his sockless habits! He is damn gross la, but you have to give it to him: He IS funny.

At one point, he begged our director Gillian to allow him to crawl on the floor and he did, only to stop at my feet and making grotesque baby noises, except the baby is a baby alien from hell.

When I asked him, horrified, what he was doing, he explained that he *was* a kitten (all with a straight face mind you) and asked me if I think he is cute.

Good gracious me, I almost died on the spot.


Me giving Rozz a laser stare.


While I was being tormented on my "date", she was sitting at the corner sipping clam chowder and laughing her head off at my misfortune.


Getting coached on dating etiquette.


Goodbye you flat flat nose you. Goodbye.


Rozz's date Chelestier! Ha!


He has a timely zit on his forehead; maybe he meant it for comic relief.


Rozz with her panel of male friends to spill male secrets


Us again


Tyron, my poly-era crush!


Ha! Mike, I only love you baby! Don't get jealous

Exotic dancing...

Even with the ears I am not taller than Rozz... -_-





Internet ep






With Dr Adrian Cheok, who is quite the pro at virtual reality


Rozz killing me at counterstrike


Damn kua zhang these gamers, got costume somemore...





I don't know why you people have a problem with my gums. Look, they are healthy and pink and ulcurless! Also, I like photos with my gums showing, it means I am happy and I am not merely taking a photo to act chio, ok.


Ewww Mia.


And lastly, Miss Izzy!


She dragged her angmoh bf with her on shoot... Kinda skinny, looks old, but seems to care a lot about her.

That's about it for now!

I'd go bug Joan for the Nose Job pictures, coz I know you guys all want to see how beautiful the inside of my nose looks like, haha...

Season finale Ep 8: Clip 1 Clip 2 Clip 3

p/s: Did an interview with 100.3FM and I wasn't rude enough for them! Hahaha! Guess I have to zest it up and starting scolding everyone who is fat, ugly, or just, well, normal... from now on. =)

p/p/s: All the episodes are on youtube! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment