Thursday, September 13, 2007

JIAN GUI LE!!!!

Junne asked me if I have seen the "before" photos of 200 Pound Beauty's actress Kim Ah Joong, and I answered no, so she lead me to a site for Korean pop...

And seriously, LO AND BEHOLD!!! LORD ALMIGHTY, THE AMAZING THINGS PLASTIC SURGERY CAN DO!!!!

For those of you who have not seen the photos yet, are you ready?

Then here we go:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


AARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!


HEN SUPER CHOU LOR!!!


Here's some more pics from the site:








........


I also wanna go Korea!!!!

Seriously lor, if you become that hot your entire life will change can?

Suddenly, you go buy fishball noodles also the uncle give you extra fishball, you want his left toe also he will confirm give to you... Suddenly, all the clothes you wear will look like they are very chio, wave for taxi only all the uncles will rush to pick you up... No, forget taxis - chio girls get cars as presents!


Hhehehehe... I just thought of something...


CAN YOU NOW IMAGINE HOR.......


YOU ARE FUCKING THIS WOMAN:





Thinking:

"Wah this must be my lucky day!

Can fuck so pretty one... her eyes are sparkling..."







"Her hair is like spun silk... oh yeah baby..."








"So hot! Oh my penis is about to explode!
Don't know how I got soooooo damn lucky!"





BUT KUA KUA KUA...



ACTUALLY YOU ARE FUCKING....








That's right, not that chick... Inside that chick's nips and tucks...








YOU ARE FUCKING THIS AH PUI!!!!!



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!

(ok la, maybe she not fat enough to be called an ah pui... but still!)

It's true what!!

It's the same being, think about it! Same vagina, perhaps better tits!

I know I also did my nose before la, and this is a little rich coming from me, but oh well... at least I didn't look like 90% better and tried to deceive the public about it?

Sometimes you think about it hor, imagine if this person in the ah pui photo is posing like in a damn act chio way, i.e sticking out her tongue or winking or something, what will the public's reaction be?

Everyone will confirm say, "WAH LAU, SO UGLY STILL ACT CUTE!!!!!! WANNA VOMIT CAN?!!" etc etc similar comments.

But if a really pretty girl does the exact same poses, everyone exclaims how she is cute as a button.

If you think about it, the plastic girls know exactly how ugly they used to look like, but yet they still have the atrocity to act chio! Makes you a bit like annoyed right?

But then again, what's the point of paying for plastic surgery if you are only allowed the same low self-esteem as before?!

Obviously going under the knife is for getting positive attention mah, so must act chio more and get people to say you are cute - if not the price is not worth it lor...

As for myself, I do think I became prettier after the nose job, but there are still a lot of places on my face/body that I think are still quite hideous la, so it's not a big disparity in self-esteem.

But if one day I become like the "after" Kim Ah Joong, I will confirm try to forget that I used to look like a cow lor.


p/s: I am not insinuating this against anyone, especially when I am no ambassador of natural beauty. I just blogged about this because I find the transformation Kim had to be amazing.





















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


AH PUI!!!!!!!!!!!


WAAHAHAHAHHAHAA


I am so childish.

No comments:

Post a Comment