Friday, November 16, 2007

How do young people communicate nowadays? It's ridiculous.

I remember the era when I used to write tomorrow as tomolo (in fact, embarrassingly visible during the start of my blogging days) but the kids nowdays are just completely mad can?

Junne was telling me about how they speak on msn:

Junne:
iie, eeu, gort, wib, lorrs,issh --> are these even words?
they're jus sounds. gosh.


Me:
oh dear
what is wib
that is just ridiculous
what is iie??

Junne:
eeu is YOU, iie is I, got is got, wib is with, issh is IS

Me:
gort is actually 1 alphabet more than got leh
why would they do that??

Junne:
go ask ur bro
lol


And with those words of hers, today I indeed encountered exactly that.

I had a dilemma coz Mike is going out drinking with his colleagues again and no doubt he will come home belligerent, drunk, and 5 hours later than the time he claims he will be home (OK I'm exaggerating a bit, bit yeah, hate when he goes drinking with them), so I didn't want to stay alone at home waiting for him and wasting a good Friday.

Unfortunately for me, my delinquent brother Clinton, 14, said he had a little bridge in between chalets.

One ends at 10pm and the other starts at 2pm, so in between he is stuck in Pasir Ris and wanted to come over to my place (which is 5 mins from Downtown East) to stay the night.

So I got 1 delinquent and 1 belligerent drunk both coming home at ten.

I don't wanna wait at home for them coz both are super untrustworthy!


Thus I called my brother, with his line being engaged.

Few seconds later came a message from him:


"Who are yo0h ...i can only msg ."


Exactly like that, with all the dots and spacings untouched.

Guess it's because his Hi-card doesn't have any more credit or something. Juvenile problems.


I replied:

"I am your sister. What time are you coming over tonight? I wanna go out tonight but you can come too. Can you come over earlier?"


.
.
.
.
.
.



Clinton:

"Who my sister .. ?whiich sister .. ?"


................................................

...............
..........








.........






GOT SIBEH A LOT OF SISTERS LEH!

HE THINKS MY MOTHER CAN POP SO MANY OUT MEH!



I replied:

"OMG I am going to KILL YOU! I am your REAL sister! Didn't you say you are coming over tonight? Are you that stupid?! And reply my previous sms!"


The reply:

"Yo0h mean yo0h're clinton real sis ...clinton's not using this number alrd."



OMG sibeh paiseh. Stupid brother change number never tell me.



********************************************


NEW VIDEO EPs!!!!!


News Asia on the Net - Ep 6




Catching houseflies for money,
and banning bald Men in Beijing (alliterates somemore)!
Watch!!!



Xiaxue's Guide to Life: Ep 7




Your guide to putting on fake eyelashes!

Now you girls can stop bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment