Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My videos are awesome

New videos yo!

XIAXUE'S GUIDE TO LIFE


Going Blonde



Ever thought of dyeing your hair blonde?
It's not as simple as a tub of bleach man! A lot of effort one ok!
Got guest appearance by Kaykay. Click to see. :D


CHICK VS DICK

The Poker Challenge




Kaykay faces Paul Twohill in strip poker. Will kaykay lose all her clothes? Just joking la, it's normal poker! But still very funny nonetheless! Paul makes Kaykay hoping mad again, and for me, that's always fun to see. HAHAHA!!


CRACK COMEDY

Literal waitress



What happens when a waitress takes your orders literally?
Click to find out!


If you got any suggestions for Guide to Life or Chick VS Dick episodes, like for example, you want to see a video guide on how I brush my teeth, etc, do send an email to info@clicknetwork.tv! Your suggestion might just be taken up!

Lastly, here's my radio interview with Rosalyn Lee on 98.7FM. I love you Rozzie and the crazy intern!! muah muah!!



How come some people's embedding can be a chio pink colour frame one ah??

No comments:

Post a Comment