Monday, August 2, 2010

What a year can do to a person.

*Back in July 2009 when I got my first car, was about 85kiloes.

I'm usually known as the guy whose weight goes up and down frequently depending on the mood that I'm in and yeah, it's true, I pack the pounds and loose it, I'm Mr He's too big now he's too thin. I usually stick to one diet though, and that's the low carb high protein diet and exercise. It's quite funny because I can loose up to 8 kiloes in 20 days and so far I've lost about 14 kiloes. Yeah, my friends keep saying that I'm too thin. But the difference between being too thin and haggard is huge because I remember when I starved myself and looked thin and haggardy, it wasn't a sight to see. Well, I liked it la but now I actually notice the difference.

So if any of you are interested in going on this diet plan, don't hesitate on contacting me! It's healthy and it works! However, dedication is a must for these stuff.
*Me, July 2010.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment