Monday, October 31, 2011

let's get lost

Today I received an amazing package full of t-shirts and jumpers, gifts from the sweet Christina and owner of 291venice. Of course I put on one of the tees as soon as I opened the box and decided I definitely had to make a post right away. Perfect, cool, loose t-shirts and jumpers that I fell in love with the minute I saw them. You'll see everything over time, I promise. In the meantime this is one of my favourites and decided to match it with my red leather pants, that I haven't wore for a long time. Be sure to check out 291venice clothing here, I'm sure you're gonna love everything!
happy with my new tee

zara knit
(let's get lost tee thnx to 291venice, bsb red leather pants, topshop heels and ring, asos studded rings)

No comments:

Post a Comment