Thursday, July 19, 2012

Guys....Shoes May Matter More Than You

   One of the fundamental truths I have learned is that women have a fascination with shoes and handbags.
    Those Coach purses have become pervasive, although my more sophisticated friends have Louis Vuitton.
     As for shoes....I learned late in life the effect shoes can have on women....Learn the size and don't be afraid to buy.

Amy Hunt Raises the Ante on Kari's Shoe Domination
    So, I get regular lessons on five and six inch heels from my fashion advisor, Kari Plumpton. But today, Internet sensation and IHC grad Amy Hunt was home for a visit and her shoes were awesome.
    I sent a picture to Kari, who immediately dismissed them, but I have to say I was impressed at the elevation these spats offer.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment