Thursday, August 2, 2012

He could have been the next Houdini.

It is a shame that Chavis Carter had to die so young; if he lived he could have been the next Harry Houdini. For my next trick I will  remove every object from my clothes, remove the handcuffs on my wrists while my hand is "double locked" behind my back, find a handgun, and shoot myself in the head. 

"A police investigation has been launched in response to the shooting death of a 21-year-old man. The victim was shot in the head and died from his injuries while handcuffed and sitting in the back of a police patrol car on Saturday night. The victim, Chavis Carter, was riding as a passenger in a pickup truck that happened to be pulled over by police in Jonesboro, Arkansas. According to a report, an officer found marijuana and decided to run Carter’s information. The officer discovered that Carter had a warrant from Mississippi so he was put into the patrol car.

“As protocol, he was handcuffed behind his back, double-locked and searched,” said Jonesboro Police Department Sgt. Lyle Waterworth.

Minutes after putting Carter in the vehicle, officers claim they heard a thump noise. They turned to the vehicle and found that Carter had been shot in the head. Waterworth said that he believes Carter had a gun hidden on himself, which he pulled out and then shot himself with.

“Any given officer has missed something on a search, you know, be it drugs, be it knives, be it razor blades,” he said. “This instance, it happened to be a gun.”

This story reminds me of a joke I heard once: A small town Sheriff in Mississippi finds a Negro with his hands tied behind his back, his throat slit, and a rope tied around his neck. He looks at his deputy, shakes his head, and says: "This is the worst case of suicide I done ever seen".

 "Carter’s mom, Teresa Carter, does not agree with the police. “I think they killed him,” she said. “My son wasn’t suicidal.” She was told that her son suffered a bullet wound in his right temple. Her son is left-handed. “I mean, I just want to know what really happened,” she said. “That’s all I want to know.”

The officers present during Carter’s shooting death have been placed on administrative leave."

Don't worry fellows; you will be back on the street soon. Just try to stay away from those Houdini type Negroes next time. [Source] 

No comments:

Post a Comment