Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Final Love Letter

To My Dear Ex Wife,

The past week has been hell for me. I've never felt so much pain after loosing somebody before. I realized that I made so much mistakes in our relationship and that all you have done was love me and cared for me. I was just too young to see it. From the first time I met you, I thought you were special, you were someone who looked at things in a simple way, you believe in love so much which made me very fascinated. I decided to ask you out for coffee and you agreed to go out.

After that, we became us. The relationship started off quite well. I was beginning to really like you and I bet you felt the same way. We got to know each other more and I started to fall for you even more. Then my car accident happened. I'm not totally blaming the accident to the ending of our relationship. I believe that during our relationship I expected too much from you, and you can only give so much, my personal issues brought my mood up and down. And I am unable to control my emotions that well, due to being new to this. It is my fault.

However, apart from all the sour memories from our relationship, I will always remember the good ones, I will remember the time when we went for dinner at some fancy italian place in Yap Kwan Seng, I will also remember the time when you took me to have the scrambled eggs at your apartment cafe and how I was so happy to eat it. Or the time I brought you to that little uncle and aunty shop near my place to have lunch. The first time i brought you to meet some of my family, my friends, everyone. They all claim that you are a very nice guy.

Well, you are more than nice to me, you were perfect, you were beautiful.

Too bad I took advantage of it.

I wish I didn't dump you the day after my birthday, I wish I was more mature to consider your feelings instead of mine. I wish that we were still together. But the most important of all, I wish that you are happy, and I couldn't really make you happy.

So to my dear ex wife, I want to say good bye, and that you are the first guy whom I love. You will always be in a special place of my heart. I am trying to move on now, and I know you are too.

I promise the next time I see you, I'll get you a can of soya bean:)

With Love,

Moonface

No comments:

Post a Comment