Saturday, January 8, 2011

Congratulations

Before I start with this post, I would like to wish Ben and Kerry congratulations for tying the not recently in Kota Kinabalu. You two look so good together and may you have your own happily ever after.

Which brings me to my post, Ben and Kerry aren't exactly "close" or "good" friends, but we know each other, say hi when we see each other etc. This is due to the fact that they are friends with my friends who are 4-5 years older than me and my friends. I look at them, and I feel so happy that they've decided to tie the knot. Ben is like the kind of guy mothers would love their daughters to marry and Kerry is just a beautiful voloptuous woman (think Katherince Mcphee, Queen Latifah, Kate Winslet). Looking at them together makes me want to get married.

In a few years time my best friends will tie the knot as well, and I will be one of the best man, well, more like bridesmaid during their weddings and give toasts and drink like theres no tomorrow. I am genuinely excited about whats going to happen in the near future. I want to tie the knot. I want to get married as well, and well, i can't wait to see which one of us will reach the altar first!

Photo Coutesy of Iris Fang

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment