Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays from the BaffinPaddler

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I wish you the best, today, tomorrow, and forever!

I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but at this time of year I do take the time to reflect on some good things that I want to continue. It's a good time to do it - everything is closed for the holidays!

I've been a sponsor to children in developing countries through World Vision Canada for a very long time and I plan to be a sponsor for many more years. Currently I sponsor two children, a little girl in Africa and a little boy in the Dominican Republic.

I am also a supporter of Ottawa Riverkeeper, an organization that works to protect the Ottawa River and us from all the stuff that threatens its health and ours. I wish everyone who could, would support at least one waterway or at least stop polluting it.

We've got several inches of fresh beautiful snow here in the National Capital Region of Canada (Ottawa, Ontario/Gatineau, Quebec) and it's time to head out and feed the birds.

Best wishes for the holidays and beyond!

The BaffinPaddler

No comments:

Post a Comment