Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alone at 19

I would like to thank everyone who initially planned the surprise birthday yesterday. It was so sweet of you all. And to all my birthday wishes on facebook. I appreciate it. It was quite nice, but then i still felt lonely last night.

So when the clock strike twelve i sat on the sofa, waiting for my birthday wishes or calls. My first one was from my lover in Russia, right at twelve o clock. I talked to him, and wanted to get out of the phone hoping that either of my best friends from Australia and Malaysia would give me a call.

They didn't. I remember chatting with Inessa online, she forgotten either. Even though I did get an advance birthday present from her and I appreciate it, those Esprit cargo pants are my favorite pair now. But nope, no call either, Allysa, Evelyn, Cass, Jen, Tessa didn't call me. So i went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning hoping that I would get a message or a call. I didn't. So i waited some more. I called Cass, had a conversation with her, and talked talked talked. Still, she didn't have a clue. I called Jen, she too didn't have a clue, though she did make up for it calling me an hour later. But before the clock strikes twelve today I'm waiting for my birthday wishes from these girls!

*Sorry for being all emo! hahaha! I just feel isolated. I am gonna drink myself till i drop in kk next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment