Friday, September 19, 2008

Daily inspiration: That cool version of me

Seeing as I finally got my business name registration (Be a Tiger Designs officially exists! WOO!) I thought I'd make a celebrationary post.
Inspiration of the day:
Big Sister Tara
(all together now... nawwww)

The adorable-ness of this is insane. A big sign saying love! A peter pan collar! Music notes! I think getting more kitsch would be impossible.



The perfection of the rock and roll "I'm bored, lets go grab some vodka" look. Cure shirt is a bonus.


OH MY! Is that a jacket like Cassie from Skins? Doesn't it just look so sophistocated?


To be honest, this outfit makes me happy on the inside. It's so gorgeous and 'underground jazz bar'. And that hat. My goodness.



I don't think those tights could be more reminiscent of the mirrorball suit if they tried. Plus, the anatomical heart necklace is a big win.








No comments:

Post a Comment