Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy like fuck man!!

OMG I am so busy! Tomorrow I've got filming, and I'm attending FHM's Top 100 Sexiest Women party at night. Then, I got to do my script, finish my Indulgz advertorial, and prepare for my own party at Thumper!

And that's not counting I also got my bestest blog entry ever to finish, and to add to all of this, I also have new hamsters, courtesy of Shengrong's hammies who gave birth!!

One of them is blonde and the other is grey - and they are ultra tiny and cute!!

Oh and I also bought a new lappie!!

Sony Vaio in pink. Woohoo!! $1,699!!

So be a bit more patient with me, I will probably blog tonight!!

People have been bugging me for a theme for my party....


SO HERE IT IS!!




THE THEME IS...........








B O O T S !!!






Since it is in 2 days, I cannot probably make the theme something that people have to prepare for (like greek or whatever), so if you have boots wear them lor... If you don't, doesn't matter either!


I know it's kinda unfair to the guys, but I guess you all can buy the constuction worker boots to wear? HAHAHAHA!!


To make a point, I'm gonna wear my leopard print ones!! hehehe!!


People with boots get free entry!


Ok la ta!


********************************************

Sorry sorry forgot to tell ya all...

Long overdue!!


New video updates!!!


XIAXUE'S GUIDE TO LIFE



BFF competition... Challenge no. 1!

From the picture, need I say more?




CHICK VS DICK




Will Paul or Kay kay be the better magician?

They both pull off pretty good tricks!!!


CRACK COMEDY



Sometimes, when a guy can't get a hard-on,
he gets frustrated...


GO WATCH ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment