Thursday, September 24, 2009

Transit...

So I'm in Starbucks now, sitting down waiting for my Morning flight to Lala Land... I flew in from Singapore at about 9pm and well, decided to stay in the airport instead of going back. If i were to pay for a taxi, I would waste about Rm150 for a return airport transfer. Apart from that, I highly doubt that I will be able to wake up at 4 am and get ready and then head to the airport again. Instead of taking the risk of missing my flight, I'd rather stay in the airport for 10 god damn hours instead.
Singapore however has been so good. I had so much fun, eating five times a day, drinking till i drop and just relaxing at home and visiting my family. It was good fun, but it's time for me to leave as well:( Oh well, bye bye Singapore, Helloe Lala Land! I will be back to Sg soon with more money to burn this time. Lets hope everything goes well! I'll give you a hint, I'm gonna have Tomyam today. Deep fried praws tonight! I can't wait!

So I've been sitting here for the past 7 hours. I got another hour to go before I am able to check in:) I cannot wait for time to fly by... Please fly by quickly:(

Two more hours, two more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment