Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm Jealous.

of my younger sister Kimmy.

1.She's been going back to kk more often than I have lately.
2.She got a new laptop.
3.She can actually make clothes (ish) now.
4.She is in a foreign country.
5.She has a hotter boyfriend.
6.She lives in a big house with maid services and free food.

But I know I shouldn't be because;
1.I got a car.
2.I can make music videos.
3.I am in KL (not a good thing la)
4.I had a better boyfriend, one who was a doctor, in terms of looks can compare but im single now.
5.I live in my own place and I get more freedom.
6.I went to other places like Singapore and all.

Oh well, I actually have been getting more things than my younger sister. But i still want more things. I want that MAC and she has it. I want a boyfriend who looks like Richard but she has it, I wanna do fashion design but she's doing it. But oh well, I've been getting more than her la. I'm happy and jealous of her. BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment