Monday, October 19, 2009

Bad Month?

Okay, My diet plan went haywire and now im getting fat. But apart from that, I haven't been updating my blog for so long.

My laptop can't start up so I can't use the internet at home.

I have been in shitty moods lately, turning to food as my comfort.

I don't know why but everything that is in my mind at the moment is food food food. I have no form of entertainment at home, I just stare at the ceiling, I read all my novels, I finished all my magazines, I watched all my dvds on my dvd player and I'm getting broke.

I really should get depressed and starve myself. I think I'm gonna do that, tomorrow.

Oh, I'm also paranoid from the fact that my road tax expired and I can't renew it because my name is black listed in the JPJ database. Apart from that, i ran a road block the other day so now I'm quite paranoid. That huge dent is still there and I'm too broke to fix it.

I just can't wait until i get all my assignments done.

I did have a good weekend last week, was wasted as hell. Had some fun.

At least there is some good la, it's not all bad, but lately, it mostly have been bad.

God i need to starve myself and become a bullimic.

No comments:

Post a Comment