Sunday, December 27, 2009

The boys of the NYPD choir still singing Galway Bay...

Ok, technically its not Christmas anymore, but its still the Boxing Day public holiday, so I am entitled to rock out some Pogues lyrics for my title.

SO. Christmas was excellent, I got very spoilt by my family and friends (like Sian, who gave me two gorgeous necklaces AND a mix CD AND some candy canes :D). I don't have any photos yet because a) I'm lazy and b) the average startup time of computers in this household is horrendous, and my computer is so old it actually won't support the camera software so I have to use Dad's which is even slower and its all quite a kerfuffle.

I also went through all my facebook pictures and it is horrendously disproporitionate, how many pictures I am pulling a pose similar to this:



Actually, this photo is one of my favourite things EVER, yesterday we set Levi's 42" monitor to a picture of his friend Felix. For funsies. Its quite creepy sitting in the computer chair with a gigantic Felix staring at you.

Also, I need a haircut. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment