Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sorry Guys...

Okay, so i haven't been posting up entries for the past couple of days. I'm sorry. I haven't been in the mood lately. I have been in a state of depression because I only have 9 bucks left in my wallet and I have locked myself in my house for the past 4 days. I also have problems with my driver's license because the instructor isn't calling me back. I would call him back but I have no money to reload my phone. And speaking of phone, I left my charger in my Sunway house and I'm currently staying in my cousin's place in Puchong.

So whats new? Well, nothing much, all i do is complain, and whine. Well, this part of my life is really miserable now. I cannot wait to go back to kk!

Oh, and last Saturday, I was doing my business in a Toilet in Sunway Pyramid, I placed my phone, wallet etc on the counter top so it won't fall into the toilet. It was the whole squatting toilet that had the really deep hole in it. So when I was done and putting on my pants, my car keys fell out of my pocket. It fell into the hole and when i turned around to look, the toilet auto flushed. I was like WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! Then I walked out and saw my friends, i had a spare car key, it was in my house. But my house keys is in my car. The it caused me some more unwated stress as i tried to solve the problem, spend more money on a taxi and here i am now.

The problem is solved though. But i have only one car key left. God i need to make a spare:S

However, there will be multiple parties I will be attending once I get back to KK so i promise that I'm gonna do some live blogging from there and post up the fabulous pictures!

So see you soon bitches!

Jeffrey james

P.s: Please click on the advertisements found on my site, I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment