Thursday, May 10, 2007

Rule 3 of London

Jar: I seem to enjoy findoing out the hard way about the rules of London, but since I am doing it the hard way here are some tips for you to find it easier if you ever come to visit.....

Rule 3: Make sure your bladder is empty, or you to drunk to notice!!!
Last night returning from a rhodes reunion, I got on the tube, and as my mate was enibriated (that doesnt look wright) I accompanied her half way round the tube stations, by the time I headed home the urge to pee struck me... Not that I was dying but just the realisation that here are no toilets in the tube stations, 9 stops left to go and no signs indicating that here are toilets.... at 12 am there was no ways I wanted to get off and find a place to relieve myself, so I had to stick it out and wow when you need to go and you can the tube ride takes fucking forever!!!!

Course this aided rule 2 as I couldnt fall asleep!!!! Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment