Friday, October 24, 2008

Canon scrapbook

Talk about photoshopping your ass off! I've been working on this the whole day!

Anyway I'm just gonna post random "cute" photos I took with my sponsored Canon Powershot E1. I'm not gonna go into product specs lah! Just look at the pics and judge the quality yourself!!

Eh... My initial plan for a cute scrapbook was to go to Ikea to snap photos of people's babies. Then with the second parent I asked, I was rudely shoo-ed away before I could even complete my question! So I gave up on that idea and so... No babies!

I hope you enjoy it anyway, and sorry for the lateness!










































































Click here to also see what the other bloggers blogged, and vote for whoever you think did the best, ok! :)

(I'm off to play MJ now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment