Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hey October.

I am so dissapointed in myself for not being able to update as frequently as i did before. But I'm finally doing it. My week back home in Kota Kinabalu has been such a bittersweet memory. Many things happened while I was there that made me realise how lucky I am. I spent too much of my money to the point whereby I don't even have anymore money left to pay my rent. And well, i've gone back to meat, alcohol, and smoking.

My friend Rachel made an interesting point when she picked me up from the airport yesterday. She said that the last time she picked me up, I was wearing white and was still alcohol free, smoke free and was still on a vegan diet. But this time when she picked me up I was dressed in black, smoking, with dark sunglasses. Wow, what a difference! I am shocked myself.

Anyways, this is just a hey I'm back post!

No comments:

Post a Comment