Sunday, October 19, 2008

Return of the worst Groupmates ever.

I went over to Marolene's house for lunch this afternoon and Rachel asked me to get ready. We are supposed to finish up our Marketing plan assignment as it is due this Tuesday and we haven't done anything at all about it. So she picked me up, and then she picked Sarah up. And we head for Boulevard shopping center.

Initially we were supposed to take pictures for our Marketing presentation based on promotions that are done by Cheetah. So we went around taking pictures of the place. Commenting on how nice some of the clothes are and how over priced or how bad the English Grammar are, Rachel suddenly came up with an Idea.

"Why don't we pick each other clothes to wear? I pick for you and Sarah, Sarah pick for me and you, and you pick for Sarah and I?" She said.

So we went around the shop looking for clothes. This is what we came up with.
The Outfit Sarah Picked for Rachel.
The Outfit I picked for Sarah.
The Outfit I picked for Rachel.
The Outfit Rachel picked for me.

It was fun, while I was putting on that "Aunty" blouse the sales assistant was like staring at me. But apparently Rachel claimed that I looked very "indie" in it. I think I still look weird. We did have Kfc after and it was good, I haven't eaten Kfc in about 7 months. It was quite refreshing. I ate so much!

I am now supposed to be doing my Marketing assignment but I am currently on facebook and blogspot. CURSE THESE DISTRACTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment