Monday, November 23, 2009

Flirt! 40 eyeshadow set

So this is my favorite release this season; the Flirt! Limited Edition 40 eyeshadow set; available at Kohl's for $29.99, but I got it on sale for $23.99 ..though it's currently on sale for $24.99. All 40 colors have great pigmentation, and most of them are soft. Packaging is pretty crappy...all 40 pans sit in a flimsy plastic tray in a cardboard box that closes with a magnet and ties shut with a bright pink ribbon. The plastic tray pops out easily, in case you want to depot the shadows...which I'm considering doing since the packaging is pretty bulky and the clear window seems like it could fall out at any time. I swatched them in columns because it was easier. Natural, slightly cool lighting.







There isn't a whole lot to say about the palette this time except that I really like it and highly recommend them for both your personal collection and as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment