Friday, November 20, 2009

I definitely have issues...

After a long period of time, I'm back on a polish stint. The last one ended when I got a job and therefore had way less time to worry about my nails (Why would you when you have to crawl out of bed at 3:30 in the morning?) The result was that I neglected my rather large stash of polishes, maybe changing my polish 1x a week max. Since I'm back in a polish hauling mood (It might be because all the holiday collections have been somewhat disappointing) I'm hauling polishes again. Today, since I just got the Nubar Going Green Collection for my birthday, I decided to go through and mark which polishes I haven't tried yet (I put little red dots on them with my computer so you could see it better) and this was the result...over 100 polishes that I haven't yet done a full mani or pedi yet...that's right...100! (I think the actual count was 126) The number is probably lower than this, but I put dots over polishes I don't remember using before too. There were two I marked because I didn't remember which of the two I'd used.. I also got rid of quite a few that I did try and like... Still it feels like most of that drawer's red. Add that onto the fact that I have 10 pretties coming from Diamond Cosmetics and whatever my friend's sending me for my birthday (She said she has TWO packages coming for me and mailed out 1 today) I think I definitely have issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment