Sunday, November 29, 2009

QIm's Houseparty on Friday!

So i was invited by my dear friend Jeremy to Qim's house party last friday. It was fun, I couldn't eat anything because I was a vegan. I just watched them as they grilled chicken and made a pie. It was quite sad though.
However, I did manage to make lots of new friends. They are so nice and well, very built. I'm the only one who is the fat one there and they all are gym buddies. So jealous I. If i were to hang out with them more often I would maybe have bodies like them.
After mingling and chatting. We all had a karaoke session in Qim's tv room. I could say that Qim is so well off. Staying in Damansara heights! hahaha! However his kitchen is kinda messsy because the maid at his place.
We stayed there until way pass midnight and after singing, we just watched a movie. 300, the movie is quite boring, and the abs, well, hmph.


No comments:

Post a Comment