Sunday, July 18, 2010

The cherry on top of the icing...

You know how I kept complaining about how bad my holiday is, well, it took another turn, to the worst. On friday, I went out, with my infected eye to go and party with my friends. I told myself that I wouldn't let the infection get me down. So I went out on Friday, had so much fun, drinking, partying and just plain socializing. At first I thought everything was gonna go uphill from there,

but it didn't.

I left the club at 3am, and drove back, feeling a wee bit light headed, I drove, a little too fast, tried to avoid something, and a minute later, my car smashed into a lamppost and I remember waking up a few seconds later with blood all over the airbag and the seats. I got out of the car, and just panicked.

Everything happened so fast and I locked myself up in the room for the next two days, got stitches here and there and I have to shave my head.

I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.

:(

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment