Saturday, July 3, 2010

Depressed and alone:(

I've been running into bad luck lately and i haven't been feeling this down in a long long time. Over the past two days, i had a big plate of fried noodles, two large meals from mcdonalds, one regular pizza from dominos and bread sticks, two packet of instant noodles with fried eggs, two burgers, fried rice with fried eggs and fried chicken, two hot dogs, snacking on chocolate and pastries to name a few.

I eat when i'm feeling down, well, more like binge when i'm feeling down. I feel bad before eating and i feel bad after eating. And i'm all alone, at home, eating and watching movies. Did i forget to say that i was all alone?

I lost my lap top recently and it has been taking quite a toll on me. My other half have been so nice but at this moment i don't want to see him yet i want him to be with me at the same time. I know my laptop getting stolen is my fault, but i think that if i didn't bring my laptop out that day because i want him to not feel bored when i was gyming could have been avoided if i simply left my laptop at home. But it is not his fault. The laptop was my responsibility. To make things worse, my lectures e mailed me asking me to re submit my assignment and i don't have my laptop anymore to do it.

I know i'm not the kind of person who tend to rant or complain but the past two days have been a great reminder of how down i was a year ago. Feeling lonely and empty inside.

I just wanna get everything over and done with and i hope i'm gonna be okay soon... I'm now fat and depressed. God.

No comments:

Post a Comment