Thursday, July 22, 2010

4am...

A good friend of mine just recently lost his mother. So I'm right here right not accompanying him through the first night of the ceremony at the funeral parlour. It's quite sad because his family are all overseas and they can only make it by Friday or maybe Saturday, so it's been friends visiting and paying their respects to his mom.

I can say that I do know her personally, very cheerful and talkative lady. It was quite sudden that she would pass away just like that but I can say that she has lived a full 76 years. My friend is holding it in as much as he can trying not to tear. If something like this were to happen to me. I think I would be crying rivers.

But all and all, I hope everything will turn out better though, for me and for my friend.

Peace

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment