Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not a Holiday I thought I would have.

You know before I came back home to K.K I was having a pretty bad couple of days. But during those few bad days I kept telling myself that I am gonna get better and everything is gonna be okay once I get back home.

Boy I was wrong.

Over the past week since being back, I have been going through hell. My holiday did started of well, going to the islands, meeting up with friends, and well, I was being jolly and was happy that my holiday was gonna turn out to be good.

Then my eye got infected. I took it as a minor glitch at first and assumed that it would heal in one or two days. But it didn't. Fast forward a week later and I'm still infected. I then started to get angry and irritated because I was constantly blind and my eyes were constantly hurting me. All these problems that I had just came right back to me. Usually I wouldn't make it a big deal due to the fact that I just wanna enjoy my holiday. But since being infected, I can't enjoy my holiday and I get angry for the most little problems, I blow up at my mother and i feel hate and jealousy over my friends who are having more fun than I am.

That sucks.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment