Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Help help help why like this?!

OK.... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE TROJAN!!!!

I already removed all links to awfulplasticsurgery!! What else can I do?


PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!


P/s: Erm hello? I don't think some of you understand. It is not ME who has the virus, it is that my blog is spreading a trojan! What has scanning my computer got to do with it? I already did and my computer is A-ok!

All I know is that the trojan's name is giframe, and it is spreading itself through a file called blogger[1].gif, if I am not wrong.

Also, I probably got it coz I linked to awfulplasticsurgery.com, which is also spreading trojans. I removed the links but the trojan is still there.

This is fucking annoying!!

$100 to the first person to SUCCESSFULLY help me solve this problem!!! (Saying vague things like "try republishing your posts?" does not count.)

Please email me at xiaxue@gmail.com if you are some incredibly smart IT geek, thanks!!





UPDATE: Solved! I think! If you are still getting the trojan, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment